Monday, November 21, 2011

Review: Rats on the Page

Rats on the Page (Return to the Library of Doom)Rats on the Page by Michael Dahl

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Return to the Library of Doom! When I saw the title at my local library, I was trilled! I thought the Library of Doom was at an end. Lo, and behold, on the children's shelf, was a new library book. Michael Dahl created a wonderful easy reader with suspense, adventure, magic and rodents. Many readers love to discover dark sides, especially in literature, not so much in reality. I found this title uniquely dark for myself, because I am not a fan of rodents. If you enjoy a good rodent book, pick up Rats on the Page for a quick read. I look forward to discovering more books in this new series.

If you missed the original Library of Doom series by Michael Dahl, I would encourage you to go back and read the first series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...