Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Review: Food from My Frontier

The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier by Ree Drummond

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Food from My Frontier is the second cookbook by Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman. Her first book, Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl, featured "hearty family recipes interspersed with photos and stories." Ree takes a new turn with her latest cookbook. Her categories include breakfast, lunch, soups, starters, pasta, pizza, supper, sides, sweets and canning. Along with all the delicious recipes, Ree shares step by step photos and family photos from around the ranch.

I haven't tried any recipes yet (I picked up the book yesterday) but I cannot wait! I enjoyed her previous books (and blog) and created several recipes from both. I look forward to exploring Food From My Frontier in my own kitchen. Happy cooking, friends!

Reviewed from a library copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...