Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Storytime: Boots


Boots are a fun winter storytime theme to explore! Many little ones (and adult) wear boots when they go out in the wintertime. At storytime, I wore my dress boots, but I noticed many of my little friends wore their winter boots in the story room. Ironically, we talked about boots, but none of the boot books I used were actual books with winter boots. Oh, well! There will be more storytimes to come!

Miss Pippi Reads shares Storytime about Boots



OPENING Snowbie POEM:
"Do Robots Wear Red Rubber Boots?" from
Rainbow Shoes by Tiffany Stone, illustrated by Stefan Czernecki


BOOKS:
Ooh La La Polka-Dot Boots by Ellen Olson-Brown, illustrated by Christiane Engel
Ollie the Stomper by Olivier Dunre
Ladybug Girl: Do You Like These Boots? by Jacky Davis and David Soma

SONGS:
Walkin' Shoes by Miss Carole from MacaroniSoup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...